Unless otherwise noted, panels will be moderated by Andy Im. Topics and panelists are subject to change.
AM: The Adventist Worldview
- Panelists: Humberto Rasi, David Williams, Sebastien Braxton, Anthony Bosman, Clinton Wahlen
- The Adventist worldview
- The justification of apologetics
- What is Adventists’ contribution to apologetics?
- Why do we need to be distinct?
PM: Adventist / Barna Study / Culture
- Panelists: Nina Lim, Sebastien Braxton, Michel Lee, David Williams, Justin Kim
- Adventist Millennials vs. Barna
- Should we be distinct from culture?
- The relationship between secular culture and Adventism
AM: Adventism, Activism, & Politics
- Panelists: Michel Lee, Adam Ramdin, Humberto Rasi, Junie Joseph, David Williams
- Should Adventists engage in social activism?
- How political should we get?
- Adventism’s role in politics and society
PM: God the Evangelist
- Panelists: John Bradshaw, Michel Lee, Adam Ramdin, Clinton Wahlen, Berenice Cheng
- Adventism & evangelism
- Dated methods?
- Need for innovation?
AM: God Under Attack
- Panelists: Clinton Wahlen, Anthony Bosman, John Bradshaw, John Baldwin, Adam Ramdin
- OT God vs. NT God
- God & Evil (theodicy)
- The character of God
- Society’s view of God
PM: Faith & Science
- Panelists: Anthony Bosman, John Baldwin, Humberto Rasi, John Bradshaw & others.